Safety Aspects offers professional OSHA compliance assessments for your jobsite and workplace.
Upon our visit we will thoroughly review all operations to determine whether you have compliance issues related to OSHA Safety Regulations.
These regulations are complex and ever changing so it’s important to call a company that has the experience and up-to-date training to spot these issues before an actual OSHA inspection results in serious citations.
Following our inspection, Safety Aspects will provide you with an itemized assessment that identifies the specific area of non-compliance, the severity of potential safety violations, and clearly defined steps that you can take to resolve the issues.
Included in your OSHA Compliance Assessment:
- Initial consultation to review your goals and any potential citation concerns
- A review of the status of required training for your personnel
- A thorough tour of your facility and all operational areas
- Itemized assessment that identifies the specific area of non-compliance
- Additional details for severity of potential safety OSHA safety regulation violations
- Clearly defined steps that you can take to resolve the issues
- Training recommendations to bring your workers into compliance with certified OSHA training requirements
Accredited studies show that for every $1 invested in safety, companies can expect to see a $3 to $6 return on investment. Contact Safety Aspects today to move your company toward complete OSHA compliance.